Inhale. Exhale. Welcome to the World of An Asthmatic Hypo Girl

September 26, 2017

Hello, my name is Catalina but you may call me the Asthmatic Hypo Girl. Yes, I have asthma – ever since I was a child. In fact, my childhood is filled with memories of being rushed to the emergency room, waiting outside the X-ray room and receiving a strawberry lollipop from my Donald Duck necktie-wearing Pulmonologist.

Besides that, I have some hypo conditions starting with my thyroid. If you love Korean Dramas, it's similar to the lead character's condition in Oh My Venus. I also have a sensitive skin so I'm on the look out for some hypoallergenic products to make my life hassle-free.

This blog will serve as a record and a reminder for myself. Hopefully, this blog will inspire and/or help others going through the same journey. You can expect posts ranging from organic food to hypoallergenic products and of course, other health-related topics. I'll do my best to make it informative and at the same time fun.

Make sure to follow me here and on social media. And if you have questions or suggestions, leave a comment below.

Thank you and again, welcome to my world!

The Asthmatic Hypo Girl!

No comments:

Copyright © 2017 Asthmatic Hypo Girl. Powered by Blogger.