Thoughts After Joining The #Braver2018 Challenge

January 10, 2018

Life… happened and so I decided to join the #Braver2018 Challenge by The Purposeful Creative. It is a podcast designed to help creative individuals build a career or business around your purpose & passion hosted by Arriane Serafico.

The Purposeful Creative offers FREE classes. In fact, I joined the #DaretoShareIGchallenge which is a free Instagram training in June 2017. If you don’t already know, I blog about film and food. Instagram which is an Internet-based photo-sharing application is an essential tool for bloggers. Plus, I revamped my blog in late 2016 and guidance in building a strategy is a must.

I did not hesitate to sign up and actively participate in the missions. With those assignments, I was able to understand what I wanted and formulate a suitable strategy. Besides that, I was also able to meet new friends. So when I heard about the #Braver2018Challenge, I was ready to take action.

#Braver2018
The #Braver2018 Challenge is a 5-day, guided, interactive goal-setting challenge to jumpstart your 2018. The Purposeful Creative built a supportive community. With Arriane Serafico as mentor, every mission she sent served as an eye-opener.

Joining the #Braver2018Challenge brought clarity and strength for me to start my year right. If you’re interested to join the community, don’t hesitate to visit http://thepurposefulcreative.com/ and follow Arriane on social media. She’s the type of mentor who does not only help but also inspire people.

Worries and Silver Linings
Since I have completed all missions, I would like to share with you my worries and realizations.

Mission 1: Celebrate Your Wins


Mission 2: Acknowledge Where You’re Stuck & Stressed


Mission 3: Goals I Put Off + Why I Didn’t Finish

I blurred this one out but I will share here. I only want a proper vacation and save up. I couldn’t do it because I always put my family first before self.

Mission 4: Future Self


Mission 5: My Battle Cry for 2018

There were three questions I answered in order to know my battle cry. Here they are:

  1. I would like to continue what I’m doing but also invest more time on myself.
  2. To help myself get unstuck from situations that are keeping me stressed, I have to become self-ware. I have to notice my feelings as well
  3. I want to merge my past, present and future self.

This year I will be braver!

Thank you for reading!

SMILE!


Btw if you love film and food, make sure to follow me on IG: ClariSays💜
The Asthmatic Hypo Girl also has an IG: asthmatichypogirl 💁

No comments:

Copyright © 2017 Asthmatic Hypo Girl. Powered by Blogger.